The 50's Plus Ministry builds friendships as we bear one another's burdens through our common experience in the Lord. We meet on the first Saturday of each month at 11:00 am in Flipside for a potluck lunch. Join us as we minister through worship, Bible study, and fellowship activities that honor God.
The 50's Plus Ministry promotes and encourages our members age 50 and older to use their talents and gifts to serve others for His glory.
Worship | Win | Disciple | Send
- Worship our Lord through hymns and choruses in a low-key setting.
- Invite lost loved ones, friends, and neighbors to join us.
- Enjoy devotionals for applying God’s Word in your life.
- Pray one for another and share praise reports.
- Share the gospel with loved ones, friends, and neighbors.